“The Ultimate Wet-Wrap”
For the repair of low-pressure pipe wall defects associated with corrosion and/or “blunt” external wall loss.
PermaGlass ST™ Kit:
- PermaGlass ST™ – has been tested and certified to meet or exceed ASME PCC-2 and ISO 24817 standards by a 3rd party engineering firm.
- PermaGlass ST™– uses a superior laminate construction with proven materials to form a high tensile strength fiberglass wrap for the structural reinforcement of internal and external defects to piping.
- PermaGlass ST™ – uses a two-part proprietary Non-Hazmat solvent free epoxy adhesive to bond the material to the pipe surface and to each composite layer to form a monolithic structure.
- PermaGlass ST™ – Installation Accessory Kit provides all items to properly apply the PermaGlass™ System with minimal additional tooling.
- PermaGlass ST™ – can be used to restore all pipe diameters.
- PermaGlass ST™ – kits come with 50′ of 14″ wide fabric to “cut to size” for ease of use.
- Corrosion Defects internal and external
- Blunt Dents and Gouges
- Bends, Elbows and Tees
- Corrosion at Pipe Supports
- Vertical & Horizontal Piping
- Marine Coating
- Applies and cures underwater